Before each event you can sign up to receive our newsletter with route and other exciting information
Rules for participation
If you want to join the Friday Night Skate, there are some simple rules for participation:
- You have to provide your own roller-skates and protection-gear. Helmets can be borrowed at the starting point of the skate, in exchange for an ID card or a small deposit.
- You have to be able to break quickly and keep up in a pace around 15-20 km/h
- You have to be in good shape.
- Don’t skate if you are under the influence of alcohol.
- Be aware of traffic and the safety of yourself and others.
- Remember to keep to the right and pass skaters on the left.
- Stick to things you can manage, don’t overestimate your ability.
- Give way to Blockers and Flying Nurses.
- Warn Blockers and Flying Nurses in case of an accident.
- Bring something to drink - there is not always an opportunity to buy beverages during stops.
- Remember to be on time (before 20.00) otherwise we will have already left.
Remember to use protection-gear: Helmet, wrist-, elbow- and knee protection, reflector strips or head- and rear-lights. You participate at your own risk.